WE ARE OFFERING A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CLASSES ARE LIKE! ON MONDAY 13TH JULY WE'RE HOLDING A FREE ONLINE TASTER CLASS FOR TOTAL BEGINNERS - IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO TRY OUT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER AND LEARN A BIT OF ITALIAN!
IT'S FREE, AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
DETAILS OPPOSITE - TO BOOK OPEN UP THE DETAILS UNDER THE PICTURE, OR SIMPLY SCAN THE QR CODE.
Ciaoi! Welcome to Italian for Fun - lessons for grown ups in Greenwich!
Our classes are relaxed with no exams or compulsory homework.
We focus on conversations about ourselves that help us to speak the language with confidence and motivate us to understand what people are saying back to us.
You will never have to talk in front of the whole class – unless you want to – as we’ve designed a method which gets everyone talking at the same time!
Although the atmosphere is relaxed, the class is highly structured. This helps you to make progress while at the same time feeling at ease and knowing what to expect each week. Through carefully prepared conversations, you will get to know other learners in the language that you want to learn
How to decide what level you are:
- Beginners term 1: For the real beginner or the truly terrified, start with 1,2,3, a,b,c
- Beginners term 2 : If you have some basic knowledge - counting - greetings - buying items etc
- Beginners term 3 : If you are able to order food / drinks in restaurants and ask your way.
- Improvers: If you have studied the language before, master the present and the future tenses
- Intermediate: Good GCSE / ‘O’ level? Have you mastered speaking about the past? Come and practice your compound tenses - talk about your dreams, hopes and regrets!
- Advanced : A’ or degree level. Widen your vocabulary, increase your fluency & start the subjunctive!